Informing the Community
In 2017, a group of Waterford property owners decided to apply for a Loudoun County Community Water Program Feasibility Study. This program analyses a community's current conditions and and offers technical viability of conceptual solutions (options). It creates a detailed systematic approach to solving existing and potential future water issues. Waterford was accepted for this study in November 2019.
- 2021 8-9. Project update (Over 80% of households participated in the mail in water survey.)
- 2021 1-5. The Waterford Water Feasibility Study approved and funded. The study will take one year with a likely finish in the Spring of 2022.
- 2020 10-15. The WCA, Water Coordinators, and Foundation provided and short presentation on the Water Feasibility Next Steps and Q&A session with the Waterford community over Zoom. Questions answered from this presentation.
- 2020 08-26. Waterford Feasibility Community Presentation
- 2020 05-19. Scope of Work for Waterford Water Feasibility Study
- 2020 1-12. Email to village on the Dec. 19 meeting with Loudoun County General Services and Loudoun Water
- 2019 12-17. Email to village on the Feasibility Study acceptance
- 2019 12-17. Loudoun County letter of acceptance for the feasibility study.
- 2019 03. Overview of the Loudoun County Water assistance Program
- 2018 03-30. Submitted Waterford Water Assistance Program Application
- 2018 03-09. Letter to village residents from property owners who want to have the County conduct the feasibility study.
- 2018 02-21. Email to property owners about the Feb 21 meeting to discuss a Waterford Application for the County Water Assistance Program
Keywords: water wells, waterford va, drinking water, water quality